The security operations maturity self- assessment helps you evaluate how prepared your security operations team is to detect, respond and recover from cyber-attacks. Use this tool to determine the stage in security maturity model you’ve reached and get recommendations for processes and tooling that can increase preparedness.
- Labeling AI-Generated Images on Facebook, Instagram, and Threads: An Advancement in Transparency
- McAfee Unveils Project Mockingbird to Stop AI Clone Scams at CES 2024
- Unveiling the Future: Microsoft’s Copilot Keyboard and Surface AI-Powered Laptops
- “Discover our new packages with a monthly cost – Customized solutions for your web development!”
- Elevating Drone Footage with 3D Gaussian Splats